- Identifying and plugging energy leakages
- Adoption of new technology trends such as IIoT (Industry 4.0)
- Improving operational efficiencies
- Installing new age technical equipment and retrofits
- Using alternative and green sources of energy
(Latest article on Solar Energy - Observations about installed Solar Projects in India)
What is an Express Energy Audit?
- Walk-through of the facility to for visual inspection of the plant setup and the processes.
- Identification of visually identifiable energy saving opportunities.
- Discussions with the plant team on the various challenges and opportunities.
- Understanding the plant energy consumption (Power, Coal, Diesel, LPG, PNG etc.).
- Estimating the total energy saving potential of the plant.
- Identifying opportunities for captive rooftop and ground-mount Solar potential in the plant with project sizing.
- Evaluating the energy saving measures and projects undertaken since the last detailed energy audit.
Benefits of Express Energy Audit
- Carried out by the same team of B.E.E. Certified Energy Auditors (IIT-B alumnus) & Engineers which carry out detailed Energy Audits.
- Helps in continuing the momentum of Energy Optimization within the plant.
- 3rd party verification of a recently carried out Energy Audit or recommendations made in a detailed Energy Audit.
- Costs a fraction of detailed energy audit but can yield good results (Typically around 1% savings straightaway).
- Enables a plant to understand if a detailed energy audit would be beneficial at a particular stage or not.
- Is a very good starting point for plants which have never carried out Energy Audit but are interested in energy saving.