Energy Audit Planning - Things to know !
AboutEnergy Audit is a periodic exercise carried out by Industrial plants and Commercial facilities. This exercise carried out by B.E.E. Certified Energy Auditors and Energy Experts can enable a plant to save 8% to 15% on it's Energy Bills by easy-to-implement and difficult-to-identify energy conservation and energy efficiency measures.
|Energy Audit in progress|
Based on our experience of 500+ Energy Audits (check out our customer list) we can say that every Industrial plant or manufacturing unit certainly has the potential to save energy. This is due to a variety of factors such as
- Ageing plant equipment / machinery.
- Emerging and evolving technologies for better resource optimization.
- No dedicated plant team or cell to focus on Energy optimization matters.
Cross-domain B.E.E. Certified Energy Audit team from outside the plant (Enerco) brings in a fresh perspective along with experience of similar and varied types of plants.
Generally an Energy Audit is recommended once every 2 years depending on the size and power + energy consumption of a plant. It is also recommended that a walk-through energy audit be carried out in the plant at least once a year. An annual walk-through energy audit ensures that plant is performing at an optimum level and Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency becomes a way of life and not just a one time activity.
Things to know at Energy Audit Planning Stage
(Others are also reading : Energy Saving = Higher Profitability)
|About Express Energy Audit|
- Which is considering a detailed energy audit but would like to know if the detailed exercise would be useful at this stage.
- Which has never carried out energy audit but wants to estimate the energy saving potential.
- Interested in Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency but does not know where to begin.