- Age and type of the plant.
- Time since last energy audit.
- Plant load composition.
- Modifications in the plant.
- Energy saving measures undertaken.
- Plant / Company Policies.
- Types of fuel used in the Plant.
- Energy billing type.
- Plant location.
If you are still not sure the best approach is to go for Express Energy Audit which would help you in estimating the energy saving potential of your plant. You may then decide whether to go for a detailed or Comprehensive Energy Audit post the express energy audit.