In case of Industrial Energy Audit it is imperative to study and analyze the data in advance before carrying out actual Energy Audit by site visit.
It consists of various aspects of Energy including :
- Non-technical aspects such as Energy Consumption Pattern, Billing Details, Metering and Monitoring Systems, Trends etc.
- Technicalities about Electrical Utilities beginning with Transformers, Motors, Distribution Systems, Compressors, Blowers, Pumps, Fans etc.
- Technicalities about Thermal Utilities including Boilers, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers etc.
- Mechanical Analysis of Utilities such as Blower, Compressor, Pump - Performance, Efficiency Analysis, Process requirement etc.
- Power Quality Study and Analysis (Harmonics, Sag, Swell, Flicker etc.)
- Industry and Sector Bench marking.
- Saving recommendations with appropriate Observations and Calculations.
- Vendor List for Recommendations